A RARE FIND! Own your own little piece of heaven. Less than an hour from Washington DC. A great farm with renovated farm house on 72+ Acres. Approximately 30 acres cleared, 40 acres wooded with trails for riding. Abundant historical details throughout the house. Relax on the massive wraparound porch & watch the geese on the pond or ride horses through extensive wooded trails. Huge barn, several sheds/out buildings, greenhouse, hot tub, 4 car carport. Escape city life to this wonderful retreat. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Composite Shingle, Frame, Wood Siding
2,850 sq. ft
Yes -4 spaces
Charles County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Double Pane, Screened, Greenhouse Window
- Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Kitchen Modifications, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Chair Rail, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Shingle, Frame
- Wrap-around Porch, Porch
- Metal, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic, Pasture
- Partial, Split Rail, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Shed, Feed Barn, Trees, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Pond, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)