#Motivated seller can accommodate a 30 day close! 3 FINISHED LEVELS , PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP AND QUALITY BUILD! Premium corner lot with fenced backyard! Welcome to 32 Palisades Drive in North Stafford, Virginia! This lovely home is located in a commuter's dream location! The Hills of Aquia is adjacent to I 95 and Jefferson Davis Highway with multiple commuter options and 5 miles from MCB Quantico. A Carters Grove model that was build by NV Homes offers a perfect practical floor plan for comfortable family living! Upgrades from roof to basement! Upgraded trim package, whole house water filter system, a reverse osmosis system, whole house central vac, a yard irrigation system, a new roof, low maintenance decking, and a paver stone patio with 6' privacy fence! Approximately 5300 finished square feet with a fully finished lower level. The main level is open and light filled! An amazing home to entertain in! The kitchen is the gathering place with tons of work space and storage! The lower level is an open living space also! It includes a tremendous recreation room, full kitchen area, separate game room , a 5th bedroom, a full bath, additional storage, and access to the huge backyard. The upper level offers 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The owner suite has 2 walk in closets, a sitting room, and a luxurious en suite bath! All around this home gives everyone their own space yet is a perfect place for the family to gather and share special events!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
5,234 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hills Of Aquia
Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Stafford County Public Schools
SHIRLEY C. HEIM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)