Located in the first section of amenity-rich Aquia Harbour, this lovely home features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, extensive bamboo flooring on the main level, and separate living and dining rooms. The upgraded kitchen boasts Corian counters, hickory cabinets, stainless appliances, and under-mount cabinet lighting. The kitchen is open to the family room with a brick, wood-burning fireplace and slider to the back deck. Wood steps with wrought iron rails lead to the upper level. Upstairs you will find the master suite with a walk-in closet, attached bath, three additional bedrooms, and a full bath. New Fence, 2019. The deck is being sold as-is, but deck boards, steps, railings have been recently replaced, and sellers installed solar LED light caps as well. Plenty of parking with the 2-car garage with added LED lighting, and large driveway. The lower level offers room for expansion. This lovely home sits on a flat .49-acre lot backing to trees and a common area. Enjoy relaxing evenings on the back deck and patio. The fenced yard is great for children and pets. The lot extends past the fence. A storage shed and garden boxes are behind the fence. Close to the Marina, Pool, Dog Park, and Stables. Easy access to I-95, MCB Quantico, FBI Academy, commuter lots, shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,132 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
ANNE E. MONCURE
SHIRLEY C. HEIM
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Stove, Appliance Center, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Full
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Horse Trails, Marina/Marina Club, Meeting Room, Pa
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)