This is the one which you have been waiting for as opportunity is knocking to own this Ryan built "Wythe" colonial model with a price improvement of $25,000. * * * Meadowbrook Woods cul de sac location on almost a half acre lot * * * Four spacious upper level bedrooms * * * Primary bedroom offers private bath and spacious walk in closet * * * Upper level three full baths * * * Main level half bath * * * Lower level full bath * * * Hardwoods * * * New carpet * * * Freshly painted three finished levels * * * Two zoned HVAC * * * Deck * * * Spacious two car garage * * * Ready for your personal touch, and personalization, this property has great bones to make your own!! The property is being sold in total "AS IS" condition. READY SET GO BUY!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Marble, Stone, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Balcony
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Club House, Basketball Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price