Welcome Home! This beautiful Colonial has a main level bedroom, full bathroom, and open floorplan. The kitchen has white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, and a breakfast area with a sliding door leading to the deck. The family room has a gas fireplace for those cooler days. An updated trim package provides a nice finish throughout the house. The primary bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and there are separate vanities in the primary bathroom. There are three additional bedrooms and a full bathroom with double sinks completing the upper level. The daylight, walk-out level basement with rough-in for a fourth bathroom is waiting for your personal touch. This home sits on a cul-de-sac and the neighborhood offers a basketball court, a tennis court, and a tot lot. It is conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, health care, commuter lots, and I95 HOV access.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
2,972 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St Georges Estates
Stafford County Public Schools
A. G. WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price