Beautiful open floor plan in this traditional Colonial home. This home has been well maintained with a new roof in 2017 and new windows being installed in Nov. 2019. Home boosts of pride with the screened in porch in the back, stamped concrete and large back yard. Basement has plenty of room for an extra family room, exercise room, office and oversized storage room for all your storage needs. Great location close to 95, shops and commuter lots as well to make your commute that much easier. Schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,180 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)