Seller will give $10,000 toward buyer closing costs with a full price offer. VA assumable loan at 3.75%!!! You do not need to be a veteran to assume this loan. You simply need to qualify with Penny Mac the lender to assume the loan. Call for details. Home Inspection has already been done and paid for by the seller. What a great location and neighborhood!! You will not want to miss viewing this property. Gorgeous hardwood floors on main level were sanded and stained a month ago, along with new carpet throughout the rest of the home. Basement finished area was freshly painted as well. One of the few homes in the neighborhood that backs to common area instead of another home so there are no neighbors staring down at you while you grill on your back deck. Fenced yard. Beautiful tiled shower in the MB, and plenty of storage with his and her walk in closets. 9' ceilings make every room feel open. Seller will provide a one year 2-10 Home warranty that includes the roof and HVAC for the home to the Buyer at closing. Only 2 miles from the Leeland VRE station. Please wear shoe covers to protect the new carpet and freshly stained hardwood floors.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price