This charming home is located in the picturesque community of Normandy Village and awaiting the new owners to make it shine. If you love the outdoors, this is the perfect location, with the Rappahannock River walking path almost at your doorstep and just a short drive to Historical Fredericksburg. The home features two bedrooms and one full bath, laminated flooring through out, vintage tile in the bathroom and a quiet neighborhood. The brick patio is surrounded with lush greenery and is perfect for barbecues with family and friends. The brick exterior offers great bones, so come and see all the potential this delightful home has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,008 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Patio
- Chain Link, Rear, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price