Welcome to your new home! Lovely and updated three bedroom townhome in northern Stafford. Close to all shops and restaurants. Over 1800 square feet of living space, three bedrooms and three and a half baths. Beautful kitchen with updated appliances, eating area off kitchen, and rear deck make this a perfect space for entertaining! Fully finished basement with fireplace, walkout to rear manicured yard. Custom paint, woodwork, and barn-style doors. Recently renovated in the last few years, updated kitchen and bathrooms. Gorgegous wood floors. Cozy with a modern feel throughout! Easy to commuter lots, quick trip to I-95 and Quantico. Make this your new home, call today for an appointment!!
Condo, Colonial, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,879 sq. ft
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Stove, Appliance Center, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price